One of the great pleasures of blogging is the wonderful, creative people I have met, not only in this country but also around the world. I always start my day reading posts from my blogging friends, and no matter what is happening in this country, I come away feeling better. And that is no small thing.
Therefore, it gives me great pleasure to announce that one of my blogging friends, Xenia Tran of Whippet Wisdom, has published a book of poems and images featuring her adorable whippets in the beautiful Scottish Highlands, where they live. Here is the book:
Xenia writes: “We will donate 60% of our net profits to animal rehoming shelters. The more books we sell, the more charities we will be able to help. The remaining 40% will be invested in future fundraising projects….Our book is now available in paperback and can be ordered from your local bookstore, online bookstores, Barnes & Noble, Fishpond and any other store connected to the Ingram Spark Global network….For further details on where to order, please visit ‘Our Book‘ page.”
The Scottish Highlands, dogs, lovely poetry, a wonderful cause. I just ordered my own copy and can’t wait to get it.
Good luck, Xenia. I hope you sell a lot of books.
10 thoughts on “Sharing Our Horizon by Xenia Tran”
Thank you so much for sharing this dear Laurie and for being a wonderful friend. This is what makes blogging so special, meeting people like you here, all of us doing our bit to help make the world a better place. Blessings to you and Clif, wags from Eivor and Pearl and lots of love from all of us here xxx
‘Twas my great pleasure! Best of luck with your beautiful book.
Thank you Laurie! 🙂💖🐕 xxx
We both start our days in similar ways. I’ll have my shower soon 🙂
Such a good way to start the day.
I absolutely enjoy the blogging community and you’re so right that a morning of sharing, marveling at the creativity and reading so many wonderful things makes one feel better. Xenia’s poetry and dogs always make me smile.
Yes, the blogging community is a wonderful thing. Xenia’s poetry and dogs make me smile, too.
I just got my copy on Kindle. Very enjoyable and highly recommended.
No surprise that you like Xenia’s book. You have an affinity for the forms of poetry she writes. And what beautiful countryside!
Too much snow for my taste, but between May and September it’s OK. A bit like Maine… 🙂
Comments are closed.